Testing course completions
Creating an Inclusive Learning Environment
This free practical training on creating an inclusive learning environment is a professional development resource for preschool, primary, and secondary school teachers or teacher mentors.
By taking this course, you will be able to:
- Apply the Aga Khan Foundation’s Inclusive Learning Environment Guide
- Build practical skills to create an inclusive learning environment in your classrooms
- Reflect on your teaching practices and integrate new strategies into your classrooms
- Build positive student-teacher relationships
- Use instructional strategies and assessment to support the development of 21st century growth mindset skills and pluralistic values and attitudes
This course is available in Arabic and English.
This course is the first in a series of three free training courses in the Inclusive Learning Environment Courses series. The two courses that follow are Development Dialogues in Education and Facilitating an Inclusive Learning Environment Workshop. All three training courses are available for free on The Learning Hub.
This course was produced as part of the Aga Khan Foundation’s Education programme.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives License. To view a copy of this license, go here.
Content development partners