Testing course completions
This free online course is aimed at civil society organisations seeking to strengthen their external communications.
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify target audiences
- Develop key messages
- Identify appropriate communication channels
- Describe tips for effectively developing a website, newsletter, and social media presence
- Develop relationships with media
- Create a communications plan
This course is available in English and Portuguese.
This course was produced as part of the Aga Khan Foundation’s Civil Society programme.
The course can be completed as an online-only course or in a blended format where learners first watch the videos and then engage in a synchronous in-person session. A Facilitator Guide is available for download for the synchronous in-person session.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives License. To view a copy of this license, go here.
Content development partners