Testing course completions
Scriptwriting for Instructional Videos
This free training course on scriptwriting for instructional videos is designed for subject matter experts, instructional designers, educators, writers, and anyone else who might be interested in developing a video-based or blended learning course.
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what a blended learning course is and how it’s structured,
- Develop learning objectives for a blended learning course,
- Create an outline for the video portion of a blended learning course,
- Draft a script for a video lesson, and
- Edit script for tone, style, and length.
The course can be completed as an online-only course or in a blended format where learners first watch the videos and then engage in a synchronous in-person session. A Facilitator Guide is available for download for the synchronous in-person session.
The course is available in English and Russian.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives License. To view a copy of this license, go here.
Content development partners