Testing course completions
Climate Challenge: Be Part of the Solution
This free video course provides insight into how climate change is already impacting and will impact communities in urban and rural areas around the world. It describes the concrete actions individuals, communities, and Aga Khan Development Network staff can take to adapt to and mitigate climate change.By the time they complete the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand why climate actions are urgent,
- Define climate resilience,
- Discuss the scientific evidence of climate change impacts on human life and ecosystems,
- Identify climate change risks and design measures that address them, and
- Understand greenhouse gases (GHGs) and identify actions that reduce their emissions or absorb them from the atmosphere.
This 1-hour video course was produced as part of the Aga Khan Foundation’s climate resilience programme.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives License. To view a copy of this license, go here.
Sustainable Development Goals
0% Complete 0/2 Steps
0% Complete 0/4 Steps
0% Complete 0/6 Steps
Content development partners